#150: How to Overcome the Struggle in Pricing Your ProgramDec 01, 2021
December 1, 2021 by Kelly
Do you feel uncertain about how much to charge your clients for your program or want to increase your price, but don't how how much?
Today we are going to discuss 2 things that you need to have in order to charge a price that your clients will pay and how to increase it when moving your business to the next level.
Here's a brief overview of the 2 elements:
- You need to understand what is the value of your program
- People don't necessarily pay for the best program out there, but will pay for the program that they understand the best.
- You need to be able to lay out the milestones of your program to your audience in a way that they can understand the perceived value of it.
- Proximity is important.
- We know that in order to level up your business, you need to increase your price. But how do you know if your increased price is accurate?
- This is where having a mastermind or a group of people who are at a similar stage as you, is really helpful.
This episode is the 7th of a 9 part series where Kelly will give insights into how we can level up ourselves and by extension our businesses as well, by using principles from her Power of One Framework™ program.
If you feel that these tips resonate with you and are interested into learning more principles from the Power of One Framework™, click the link below to get access to Kelly's complimentary masterclass. :)
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith-building, encouraging, and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: