#163: Dive into Your Finances As An EntrepreneurMay 03, 2022
May 3, 2022 by Kelly
Oftentimes as entrepreneurs, we forget to plan for retirement as we get caught up in the day to day operations that comes with running a business, or we feel uncertain about how to invest, so where do we go from here?
This is where today's guest comes in. I'd like you to meet Brandon Galici, who is a Certified Financial Planner™ and the founder of Galici Financial, an investment management and comprehensive financial planning firm serving clients locally in Southern California and virtually throughout the United States.
He has been a financial advisor since 2018 and is passionate about helping people Maximize Life Today, Plan for Tomorrow.™
He has also been blessed to serve on the Kingdom Driven Entrepreneur mentor team since the fall of 2019 and loves encouraging fellow kingdom business owners to walk out their God-given calling.
Brandon lives in California with his beautiful wife Amanda and loves golfing, mountain biking, and making craft coffee at home.
In this episode, we dive into his framework of maximizing today while planning for tomorrow, 2 things you should look out for when preparing your taxes as entrepreneurs, 3 questions to ask yourself before making decisions about purchases, and what we should prepare for as our income increases and tax brackets change.
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Learn More About Financial Management....
- [06:08] Brandon's journey from studying marketing and how his interest was piqued into the world of finance
- [10:54] Funny story from Brandon's days as a door to door salesman
- [13:53] What does it mean to maximize today while planning for tomorrow?
- [21:12] Why renaming your budget can change the way you view and utilize it
- [23:20] 2 things you should do when preparing your taxes as entrepreneurs
- [28:39] What to prepare for when your income rises and your tax bracket changes?
- [33:05] What you should do if you're looking for investments to make
- [35:13] Brandon's advice to those who don't know what to do next
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith-building, encouraging, and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: