#148: 3 Proven Ideas to Improve Enrollment Rate of Sales ConversationsNov 25, 2021
November 25, 2021 by Kelly
Do you have a tough time trying to close leads during your sales conversations and want to increase enrollment?
Today we are going to discuss how you can improve your enrollment rate with these 3 proven ideas that I've used with my clients. And in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I also wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and say thank you to all of my clients, podcast listeners and fellow entrepreneurs. :)
Here's a brief overview of the 3 Ideas:
1. You need to have a pre-buy element in place.
- Before people schedule a call with you, they should have already bought your methodology and process, but how will they know what it is?
2. Understand their state of mind before they get in touch with you
- How can you know what they're thinking?
- Ask them! After the short video that people watch and before they can schedule a call with you, I recommend setting up a survey or application form.
3. Have a structured conversation process for your sales call
- At this point, your leads are highly qualified and you want to close them. By the time that they have arrived to have a call with you, they have invested time to get to know you and your methodology.
This episode is the fifth of a 9 part series where Kelly will give insights into how we can level up ourselves and by extension our businesses as well, by using principles from her Power of One Framework™ program.
If you feel that these tips resonate with you and are interested into learning more principles from the Power of One Framework™, click the link below to get access to Kelly's complimentary masterclass. :)
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith-building, encouraging, and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: