April 21, 2020 by Kelly
What does it mean to be a marketplace leader as Christian entrepreneurs?
As Christian entrepreneurs, not only do we have a responsibility to steward well what we have in hand, but we also have a social responsibility and as our guest speaker today mentions, our sphere of influence is bigger than we think it is.
Today, I am interviewing Adrian Salisbury - the guy who makes professional-looking videos easy! We chatted about how he started out as a photographer and switched paths to become a marketing guru which led him on a journey of ups and downs as he navigated building a new business from the ground up and becoming the successful entrepreneur that he is today.
Learn How You Can Create a Safe Haven For Your Tribe...
- How to build your community/tribe
- Why marketplace leadership is more than just a title, it's about setting an example for your tribe
- Why good camera equipment matters
- How the actions you take create ripple effects
- Why your sphere of influence is bigger than you think
- The most important thing to have as you go through the ups and downs of your journey
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: