Taiwan & Covid: 5 Entrepreneurial Lessons with Kelly BaaderApr 11, 2020
April 11, 2020 by Kelly
Are you curious about how other countries are handling the pandemic?
Here are 5 Entrepreneurial Lessons we can learn from how Taiwan handled the outbreak of coronavirus (aka COVID-19) and was able to limit the number of infected while still having "business as usual."
Learn How to Follow in Taiwan's Footsteps...
- Stewardship: Do you manage the 4 invisible areas well?
- Transparent Communication: Are you being honest to your tribe?
- High level of social responsibility: Why wearing a mask isn't just about your health, but the rest of the nation as well...
- Role model: Do you practice what you preach?
- Self-resilience: What actions are you taking during this time?
- Why you should never underestimate the actions of one person
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: