Movement Marketing - Why Relationship Marketing is ImportantJun 15, 2021
June 15, 2021 by Kelly
Have you heard about movement marketing as a marketing strategy to promote your brand?
If not, this is something you should check out! Not only is movement marketing listed as one of the top branding strategies for 2021, but it actually works! Why? Well as our guest today explains in this episode, it's about starting something that is bigger than just your brand which gives people a sense of belonging. Additionally, through his LISTEN framework, you'll hear how he breaks down, step by step how to implement movement marketing into your sales funnel so that it's the right combination of automation and personal connection.
Since 2015, Duane Zingale began building email marketing through sales funnels which eventually led to Facebook ads, growing a team, and developing Legacy Catalyst! He believes starting a movement is the most powerful way to market and monetize your personal brand! That's why he launched the Marketing Your Movement Show - to help personal brands stand out as a leader providing a transformational experience and earn a return on their influence.
So as you can see, he knows his stuff! In this episode, we delve into his journey from working in the ministry to crafting relationship-based marketing ecosystems with his LISTEN framework.
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas , so let's get to it!
Learn How You Can Build a Movement Through Relationship Marketing ...
- [09:29] Duane shares his journey as he navigated from working in the ministry for over 10 years to freelancing and then starting his own company
- [13:27] How Duane realized that there's more than one type of marketing - and why you don't want to be like that sleazy car salesman
- [15:40] The difference between marketing message and a market movement
- [19:34] Why relationship marketing is the way to go when automating your marketing while still having a personal connection
- [23:50] How to use automation tools to establish a meaningful connection between you and prospective clients
- [28:57] Duane's LISTEN Framework - You will want to take notes for this one!
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: