#167: How to Grow Your Coaching BusinessJul 12, 2022
As as new business coach or expert, what should I offer, 1-1 clients, group coaching programs or online courses?
In the last 12 years as an entrepreneur, I've gotten this question plenty of times. So in this video, I give an overview of the 3 different business models along-with the requisites that you need before switching from one offer to another.
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Here you can watch it as a Youtube video :)
Learn 3 Business Models and Which One is Best For You........
- [01:06] Common Myths About the 3 Business Models
- [01:34] What you need to do first - validate your offer
- [01:55] Why you should start with 1-1 clients
- [02:21] Overview about running a group coaching program
- [04:11] Bonus Tip - why you should focus on building your email list
- [04:46] Overview about selling courses - don't forget about completion rates
- [05:44] Recap
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith-building, encouraging, and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
>> Power of One Framework Benchmark
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: