#166: Biblical Principles For Business SuccessJun 28, 2022
Why should Christian entrepreneurs NOT be afraid of selling?
This is where today's guest comes in. I'd like you to meet Paul Getter, who is a friend first and top-tier Internet Marketer second. He lives 10 minutes from the beach in Florida with his wife and three brilliant kids.
Paul’s Internet Marketing career began in desperation. He’d been laid off and didn’t own a marketable degree. But then he discovered the power of Facebook, learned every aspect of Facebook marketing, and now he ranks among the top 1% of ad spenders on the world’s largest social platform.
Paul boosts the popularity of big network television shows, skyrockets authors onto the New York Times Best-Sellers list, elevates Fortune 500 companies and A-list celebrities, and helps numerous small-platform personalities grow followings of millions. He’s developed a large clientele by working with each client in a deeply personal way that exudes trust and genuine care.
In this episode, we dive into his journey of how he was pushed into entrepreneurship and how you can also utilize these 5 Biblical principles in your business to better serve your clients, regardless of the industry you are in. :)
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Here is a highlight from the podcast episode :)
Learn How You Can Combine Business Concepts with Biblical Principles....
- [04:17] Paul's journey from delivering phonebooks to going all in as an entrepreneur
- [08:41] Several things that he did that helped him become successful
- [12:49] Did he use ads when helping companies build their social media presences?
- [14:52] Fun behind the scenes story - why does he always wear a bowtie?
- [16:31] How introverts can become extroverts
- [23:16] What would he recommend to people to validate their message and grow their leads
- [27:27] What he is currently working on this season
- [32:39] Departing words of wisdom - don't miss out - this was a highlight!
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith-building, encouraging, and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: