How to Grow a NonProfit Organization During Challenging Times with Cindy BultemaAug 25, 2020
August 25, 2020 by Kelly
Are you worried that you cannot afford to keep your nonprofit going?
What if I told you that you can breath a bit easier, because you can absolutely do it?
As today's guest speaker says, if she can do it, so can you.
Today's guest is Cindy Bultema, who struggled with an addiction, hit rock bottom and later went on to become the current Executive Director of GEMS (Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior)—a global ministry and nonprofit organization that is equipping girls to grow strong, secure, and confident in Christ.
Since her tenure as Executive Director of an NPO started a few years ago, Cindy has had to overhaul the marketing strategy and elevate the "best kept secret" in Michigan to spread nationwide in the USA.
Not only does she share her personal journey, but she also gives us a few tips about modernizing a nonprofit and her top three things to do if you want to boost your marketing strategy as a nonprofit organization! With all of these tips, you too can grow your nonprofit organization through challenging times.
Learn how Cindy's Journey Has Shaped Her Work as an Executive Director of an NPO...
- Cindy shares reflective moments about her journey to finding God and how it's never too late to turn your life around
- The top challenges she has faced running a nonprofit - and yes money is one of them!
- Her method for dealing with epiphany moments and making them work for you - literally the ABCs
- She describes how she dealt with the challenges the NPO faced during the pandemic and how being solution-oriented is the main key to keeping everything running smoothly
- 3 tips to boost your marketing strategy
- Cindy recaps how she turned the "best kept secret" into a more recognizable brand - modernizing is never easy
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: