#140: Faith and Neuroscience: How to Regain Control of Your MindSep 07, 2021
September 7, 2021 by Kelly
Are you looking to unlock your brain's full potential for business growth? Or are you curious how faith and neuroscience is linked?
If so, this is the episode for you! It can seem like God and science don't mix, however as you will find in this episodes, there are so many signs from God that we can find through science and human anatomy.
Today's guest, Dr. Eugene K. Choi Pharm. D is a Certified Transformational Mindset Expert that helps talented heart-driven leaders operate at their highest levels of clarity, energy and focus. With a background in clinical pharmacy, neuroscience, and business coaching, his unique science-backed process along with the use of groundbreaking technology helps entrepreneurs figure out how to dramatically improve performance, innovate dynamic solutions, and achieve their goals. His articles have reached over 9 million people and he has helped hundreds of leaders significantly transform their results at both a professional and personal level.
This episode covers how to unlock your executive state of mind which is responsible for problem solving, empathy and other skills, how to rewire your brain to stop feeding your subconscious negative thoughts, what prayer has to do with turning off survival mode and several short and long-term strategies to use to ensure that you are living in executive mode.
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Learn How to Regain Control of Your Mind ...
- [04:18] Eugene's journey from being a pharmacist to film-making to neuroscience
- [07:48] What is executive and survival state for your brain and how does that impact you?
- [09:31] His big Aha moment
- [13:52] How did understanding executive/survival state deepen his faith
- [20:22] #1 step to turn off survival state
- [22:36] The way to tell if you are in survival mode
- [27:15] 2 short-term strategies that will help you transition from survival mode to executive mode
- [35:26] Long-term strategies to implement to stay in executive mode
- [47:06] How all of this helps us stay on path with God's calling in our life
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith-building, encouraging, and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: