#175: How to Run a Business as a CoupleJan 27, 2023
Do you have a hard time balancing your personal relationship with your spouse while also working together with them?
Working with family can be tricky and this is where today's guests comes in (yep, 2 of them). I'd like you to meet Robert and Kay Lee Fukui, married entrepreneurs who are co-founders of i61, inc., a business consulting company. They assist married entrepreneurs create better work/life balance by structuring the business to scale while giving precious time back to the owner to invest into his or her marriage.
In the episode, we dive into the top 3 challenges that all married entrepreneurs face, along-with their own real life example and 3 steps that couples can implement into their daily lives that will help them navigate their personal relationship with one another while running a business together. :)
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Here is a highlight from the podcast episode :)
Learn How You Can Work Together With Your Partner & Don't Let It Affect Your Relationship...
- [04:05] Their journey - and what prompted them to write a book together
- [05:58] Top 3 challenges or mistakes that married entrepreneurs face
- [10:50] How they dealt with these challenges - also includes an example where it impacted their business decisions
- [19:59] 3 steps to help couples get started onto the right track - balance working and their relationship
- [26:05] All the details about their program - Power couples by design
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith-building, encouraging, and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: