April 11, 2021 by Kelly
How do you deal with your doubts?
Our guests on this episode can tell you how they dealt with their doubts and overcome their challenges.
Our first guest is El and through her story, you will realize that similar to what we see on social media, we can put up a front to show to the world that all is well and great. However, behind closed doors, reality is very different. Yet, El learned that there is more to life than just trying to be the perfect mother and being all happy on the outside, God has a purpose for each one of us and we should never try to fit in to expectations of others.
Our second guest's pivotal moment came when she sat in her car and God sent her so many ideas, ideas on how to start a program, what the modules would be, how to price it and while she was working on creating that program, He lead her to start a second one at the same time. As you can imagine, that was a big leap of faith for Michele Holiday! When doubts started creeping in that she couldn't do it, she remembered how she got here. God gave her the idea, the plans on how to do it, He will also send the provision necessary to make everything work out.
Note: This mini series will have episodes uploaded every day from March 27th until April 17th, so check back daily to hear first-hand stories from different Christian entrepreneurs about how they heeded God's call and what happened after they took that first step....
Key Lessons From This Episode...
- [El] You need to be the person who God created you to be.
- [El] Otherwise you will be feeling empty and angry inside, even when presenting a perfect picture on the outside.
- [El] You shouldn’t be trying to fit into expectations. It will leave you wondering if that’s all there is to life.
- [Michele] God will not leave you hanging, He will give you the vision and then the provision to follow through on it.
- [Michele] Set time aside to listen to God.
- [Michele] Obeying God and trusting in Him, lead her to bigger opportunities and collaborations with corporations.
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
>> El's Website
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: