Easter Christian Business Series: How to Find Your God Given Identity with Regina Henry and Kameron SnowApr 12, 2021
April 12, 2021 by Kelly
Do you have a hard time trying to figure out who you are and your identity?
Our first guest is Regina and through her story, you will find that having all of the advice in the world from any number of marketing gurus and trying to follow all of the step by step programs to grow her audience, she was never able to grow exponentially. However, last year during the pandemic, not only was she able to grow her business exponentially, but God showed her that just because everyone else does it, doesn't mean we should, too. He loves to do things the non-traditional way.
Our second guest is Kameron Snow and as a pro copywriter, he knows firsthand that in order to connect with people, with your target audience, you need to be able to tell authentic stories. Those stories come from your identity and that is the basis of everything. In this episode, you will hear how he overcame being burned out 4 times last year and how our default mode should be to serve. Curious to know what that means, check out the episode! :)
Note: This mini series will have episodes uploaded every day from March 27th until April 17th, so check back daily to hear first-hand stories from different Christian entrepreneurs about how they heeded God's call and what happened after they took that first step....
Key Lessons From This Episode...
- [Regina] You cannot use all the ideas, blueprints that people tell you to follow in the marketplace, but rather follow the blueprint that God gives you.
- [Regina] Don’t be afraid to slow down or stop.
- [Regina] There are so many voices in the world, but you need to be able to tune into the voice of God so that you can hear what He wants you to do.
- [Kameron] Having clarity on who God has made you to be is the most important thing that you can do for you and your business.
- [Kameron] God gave you your stories for a reason.
- [Kameron] Our default mission is to serve. It’s not about us.
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: