5 Tips To Close More Sales During Your Free Sessions with Kelly BaaderOct 26, 2018
October 26, 2018 by Kelly
Are you a Christian coach, consultant, or leaders using free discovery sessions to increase your sales revenue?
Then today's video is for you. I will show you five simple yet powerful tips to increase your sales conversion, by properly prepare and conduct your free discovery sessions.
1. BE CLEAR About WHAT + Value
You have to be clear about WHAT kind of results + VALUE you can produce for your clients- and formulate a compelling summary for them. Go 1 inch wide, but 1 mile deep about them. You need to know their current, urgent pain points both externally and internally.
2. Be Sharp about Your Positioning
Here's a Killer Converting Scripts to Get Them Excited about the coming session: THIS IS WHAT WE WILL COVER DURING OUR DISCOVERY SESSION: • We’ll work together to create a crystal-clear vision for the kind of XXX (RESULT) you’d like to have. • You’ll uncover hidden challenges that may be preventing your success with XXX (the result they want) • And you’ll leave the session with clarity, reenergized and empowered to finally YYYY (Get the result) once and for all.
3. “Spy” on them when they make the appointment with you
So you can create a much better connection during the session:
- Find any common ground to create rapport
- Find any accomplishment to praise them
- Find any areas they might need to improve (so you can bring it up at the right time in the right way)
4. Get Organized
Create a folder for them on your computer:
- Name + Other info you have found
- Date you met
- Conversation notes you had
- Follow-up dates + note
5. Follow Up with System
- If agreed upon to work together, email them with a proper contract, payment terms, and ThankYou | Encouragement Note.
- If not, get them on your email list with permission, email them with ThankYou | Encouragement Note; leave with a SWEET taste in their mouth. (any free offer you can give them? )
- Depends on the situation, follow up with them with email sequence, and four weeks, eight weeks, 16 weeks if you have special offers.
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR:
Leadpages generates leads and sales for your business on the web, in emails, via text messaging, and on social media. It’s one of my favorite tools because it has saved me and my clients much time and money every single year. The "Drag & Drop" templates allow you to set up a proper trackable campaign in no time! And the newest feature called “Checkout”, it enables you to collect payment right from your Leadpages with your Stripe account.
Join a 14-Day free trial Here!
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: