February 6, 2017 by Kelly
Today’s guest is one of those behind-the-scenes heroes. Many of us are familiar with the well-known event in the social media field - the largest annual event called Social Media Marketing World. However, you probably don’t know that the event director, the righthand man of Michael Stelzner, is a God-loving influencer – Phil Mershon.
Phil is the director of events for Social Media Examiner. He brings over 25 years experience in leading customized events, mission-driven campaigns, and creative communication strategies. He now leads the popular events Social Media Success Summit and Social Media Marketing World. He also just launched his own podcast called Man In The Pew. In this podcast, we will learn his own journey so far, the importance to have a mentor and the inspiring story of how God used him in the CBN interview.
Learn How You Can Avoid Some of the Most Common Mistakes For Christian Entrepreneurs...
- Phil outlines his own entrepreneurial journey
- Why he thinks there are so many Christians are in the social media field
- The biggest mistakes of Christian entrepreneurs
- Why you should have a mentor
- How as Christian entrepreneurs we have a responsibility
- How Phil received his calling for the podcast he just launched
- His daily routine to keep him grounded and productive in the crazy social media world
- Phil's CBN interview story
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: