December 26, 2016 by Kelly
Are you trying to become an influencer, but struggle trying to stand out?
Well, I consider today’s episode such a GIFT from God for all of us. I have followed and learned from her for some years, and I always wonder how she did it, and what kind of road she has traveled to become where she is today.
Kim Garst is one of the world's most re-tweeted people among digital marketers. She is a renowned business strategist, keynote speaker, and an international best-selling author of Will The Real You Please Stand Up: Show Up, Be Authentic, and Prosper in Social Media. Kim focuses on helping business owners get more leads, customers, and sales. She is the co-founder of Boom! Social, a business strategy consulting firm that helps business owners create more sales using the power of digital and social media. Kim is also internationally recognized as a thought leader in the social media space. Forbes named her as one of the Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers. Her blog, kimgarst.com, is one of the top social media resources in the world.
In today’s episode, we have broken many rules of WHAT NOT TO SAY in the podcast, things like: Kim’s thoughts on Donald Trump (Yes, really!), and of course, Kim didn’t hold back on sharing her personal entrepreneurial journey, how her faith has impacted her business, and what she would do if she started over today, etc. Aren’t you excited? You should be! Now, let’s chat with Kim!
Learn How to Become an Influencer the Right Way...
- How Kim became a Key Influencer in the social media field
- The right way to model after the leaders in your business
- Kim explains how her faith has impacted her business
- What’s the core compass and what you can do with it to succeed in business and in life
- Her thoughts on Gary Vaynerchuk
- Her thoughts on Donald Trump! Yes, really :)
- What Kim would do if she was to start over TODAY with a limited budget
- Most common mistakes of FB Live are and how you can avoid them
- Which is better? FB live vs Webinar for giving free mini-training
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: