July 26, 2016 by Kelly
Do you feel that you are called to start a business, but don't know how to combine faith and business together?
It can seem unusual, but we are here to tell you that it is more than doable!
Today’s guest is Cliff Ravenscraft, and chances are you may heard his podcast, aka “The Podcast Answer Man.” Not only is his podcast generally in the Top 10 of his category, but most of the Top 100 podcasts are clients or students of his, as well! So you can see, that he has plenty of first-hand experience and knows all about leaving a career in corporate to start his own business.
It can be tricky, trying to balance both faith and business in the marketplace, but we’re going to show you how because of one man, thousands of lives have been changed because of His Faith Walk with God through the business he started.
Learn How Faith and Business Works Together...
- Cliff explains how he became the well-known Podcast Answer Man and his role as a mentor to people in both business and faith journeys
- How his faith in God brought him from a promising career in insurance to pursue his hobby of podcasting as a full-time job
- The impact of starting this business had on his family and how they got through that tough first year
- Cliff elaborates on his thoughts about seeking advice from others
- How Cliff promotes his business and how he views sales
- He gives his #1 advice tip to fellow entrepreneurs
Rate, Review & Subscribe
"Each episode I’ve listened to has been faith building, encouraging and applicable! These are not fluffy episodes, but get right to the meat."
If this sounds like you, my team and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review, as it helps other people like you find this awesome podcast!
Also, did you know that you can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please click HERE to review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
>> Younger Next Year - Book which helped push Cliff to commit to work out
OTHER EPISODES YOU MAY ENJOY: